Select the time you would like the work to be done and order online.
Our professional will come home and realizes the benefit while you… relax 🙂
A doubt, a question? Feel free to join our team by email at email@example.com.
We meet and carefully select all professional partners before they are involved with our clients because they represent Everyday Pros and are essential for the full satisfaction of our customers.
To be accepted as a professional partner, every professional or business must provide (non exhaustive list):
- Company profile (Government Registration)
- Clearance Certificate from the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Insurance documentation
- References: A list of 3 clients.
Our acceptance rate of our professional partners in relation to all applications will for sure be low because we will select only the most reliable ones. And of course Everyday Pros only work with licensed professionals where the Trades require it. Any plumbers or electricians that will come to you are certified, licensed and have of all the above as well.
We select the best but we also make sure they share our our vision of quality service and customer satisfaction.
Once the business partners are accepted, they are constantly assessed by you and by Everyday Pros so as to keep quality of service (those that do not meet our standards no longer have access to Everyday Pros).
To avoid this, we have implemented two measures:
- We have contracted professional liability insurance that guarantees all jobs performed by our professionals. In case of problems, no worries, you will be covered.
- We offer you a guarantee “Satisfied or We Redo it” if you are not fully satisfied with the work done. We will make the necessary arrangements to fix the problem by sending another person at our expense.
For any issues, just let us know by sending us the Form you will receive right after a work was performed. You might also use our Contact Form or contact us by phone at (613) 518-2910. We will get back to you promptly.
- Send us a message 24/7 using the Contact Form,
- By phone, Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Our rates might fluctuate to follow the market and also will vary by region as each has its own specificity.
Finally, keep in mind that the work that needs to be done might not be possible with the price established due to complications (unforeseen reasons). This is why, the Contractor may have to adjust pricing, cancel and/or reschedule to be able to do the best job.
If you have any comments, please feel free to tell us about it!
Within 24 hours, you might be liable for a cancellation fee of $50 which will be deducted from the refund. Indeed, cancellations and last-minute changes prevent us from rearranging the schedules which is lost business for our partner and lost opportunities for other clients.
In any cases, it is very important to inform us as early as possible and no later than 24 hours before the start of the intervention so that we can get things organized. Beyond this period, we will consider it a cancellation.
We understand that we can not foresee everything, especially the unexpected! One thing we need to ask you: let us know as soon as possible by phon. You can also send us a message using the contact form.
We will do our best to find a solution but it in the contrary, we might have to to reschedule the service. Should you forget to inform us, we will have to treat this as a last minute cancellation.
Either you accept that service with some delays or we will reschedule, eventually with a new business partner.
To contact us, always two solutions:
- By using our Contact Form
- By phone
Everyday Pros process:
- Our professional comes to your location as planned. Show him and explain your need to make sure everything is clear (s/he would have received your submitted instructions from us).
- You just have to let him work and you may enjoy a tea or a coffee.
- Smile and enjoy the work done. Want to share your feedback? A mail will be sent to you after the service to get your feedback. Please provide it to us, we need it! 🙂
Not found your question? Just ask us!
First of all, we would like to emphasize that our goal is to give you the best experience possible. Client’s satisfaction is our number one priority. If you have any questions, it will be a pleasure to give you the answers you need… or find it from our Contractors or anyone else.